Tennis & Pickleball
Tennis players will enjoy our tennis courts and can play anytime during the season. Our tennis professional, Tami Vezina, is available for group and private lessons and also organizes tournaments to suit the needs of our tennis playing members.
Meet Our Tennis Professional: Tami Vezina
We are very fortunate to have Tami Vezina back at KCC as our Tennis Pro. Tami is a skilled player and instructor, with a great attitude that makes tennis fun for players of all ages. She is a certified USPTA level one instructor and has been teaching full-time since 1983. She was the head pro for Hampshire Hills in the mid-eighties and has taught out of MITC since 1987. Tami has taught private lessons locally for several years and has a long history of tennis excellence. She was ranked second in NH while in high school and was the number two player as a student at Flagler College in Saint Augustine, Florida, with the best record on the team for four years. She was the MVP for three of those years and was the only team member and the first woman from the college to qualify for the nationals, where she placed sixth. She has played in New England for many years and has ranked number two in the women's singles open division.
We hope you and your family will take advantage of group lessons that are a benefit for most categories of membership. Tami is also available for private lessons to KCC Members of all ages. Please feel free to contact the club at 352-0135 to schedule your lesson.
Round Robin Tournaments are tentative for the 2021 season. Costs $5.00 for members and $10.00 for guests!
The newly re-surfaced tennis courts include two pickleball courts - a fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton, and ping-pong.
Join in on a pickleball clinic at Keene Country Club and learn more about this paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
Rules & Regulations
- The courts are open 24/7, but please turn off the lights located on the light post when you leave!
- Tami is able to re-grip racquets upon request for which you will be billed.
- KCC provides tennis balls for lessons only. Please provide your own balls for court use.
- Players must bring their own racquets, although there are a few children's racquets that can be signed out with pool staff.
- Signup sheets are posted on the bulletin board near the courts.
- Immediate family members play for free, all other guests pay $10.