The Pool is closed for the season.
Tennis Courts are closed for the season.
The Snack Shack is closed for the season .
Meet Tami Vezina
Our Tennis Professional!
We are very fortunate to have Tami Vezina back at KCC as our Tennis Pro. Tami is a skilled player and instructor, with a great attitude that makes tennis fun for players of all ages. She is a certified USPTA level one instructor and has been teaching full-time since 1983. She was the head pro for Hampshire Hills in the mid-eighties and has taught out of MITC since 1987. Tami has taught private lessons locally for several years and has a long history of tennis excellence. She was ranked second in NH while in high school and was the number two player as a student at Flagler College in Saint Augustine, Florida, where she was the number two player with the best record on the team for four years. She was the MVP for three of those years and was the only team member and the first woman from the college to qualify for the nationals, where she placed sixth. She has played in New England for many years and has ranked number two in the women's singles open division.
We hope you and your family will take advantage of group lessons that are a benefit for most categories of membership. Tami is also available for private lessons to all KCC Members of all ages. Please feel free to contact the club at 352-0135 to set up tennis lessons.
Kid's Tennis- Every Monday and Wednesday from 9 am until 12 pm until Wednesday, August 14th.
Kids Tennis Age Groups and Times:
9 am - 10 am: Beginner Tennis Lessons
10 am - 11 am: Intermediate Tennis Lessons
11 am - 12 pm: Teen Tennis Lessons
Every Wednesday evening from 6 pm until 7:30 pm until Wednesday, August 14th. Members may bring a guest for only $10.00!
Round Robin Tournaments will take place on Sunday, July 21st and Sunday, August 4th from 9 am until 12 pm. Costs $5.00 for members and $10.00 for nonmembers!
A few more things about tennis at the Club:
- The courts are open 24/7, but please turn off the lights located on the light post when you leave!
- Tami is able to re-grip racquets upon request for which you will be billed.
- KCC provides the tennis balls for lessons only.Please provide your own balls for court use.
- Players must bring their own racquets, although there are a few children's racquets that can be signed out with pool staff.
- Signup sheets are posted on the bulletin board near the courts.
- Immediate family members play for free, all other guests pay $10.
- Tami is available for private lessons; please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for group or private lessons.