Tennis Courts are OPEN for the Season
The Pool is OPEN for the Season
Snack Shack is OPEN for the Season
Meet Peter Arsenault
Our Tennis Professional!
We are very fortunate to have Peter Arsenault with us as our tennis pro! Peter is the head coach of Franklin Pierce University Men’s and Ladies’ Tennis teams. In addition to his role as head tennis coach, Arsenault is also a member of the Franklin Pierce faculty, as an adjunct professor in the business department. Arsenault comes to the Monadnock region with two degrees and has previously had his writing published in Organization Management Journal. He is a 2006 graduate of Merrimack, where he was a two-year captain of the men's tennis team and earned his degree in business administration. In 2016, Arsenault earned his doctorate in administration and policy, with a concentration in organizational behavior and theory, from Albany.
Originally from Amherst, N.H., Arsenault has also previously spent time as a tennis instructor at Next Level Tennis and Jasper Valley Swim and Tennis Club, both located in his hometown.
We hope you and your family will take advantage of group lessons that are a benefit for most categories of membership. Peter is also available for private lessons to all KCC Members of all ages. Please feel free to contact the club at 352-0135 to set up tennis lessons.
Tennis Courts are OPEN for the season
Lessons: Dates to be posted
Adult Clinics: Dates to be posted
Adult Tennis Mixers: Dates to be posted
A few more things about tennis at the Club:
- The courts are open 24/7, but please turn off the lights located on the light post when you leave!
- Peter is able to re-grip racquets upon request for which you will be billed.
- KCC provides the tennis balls for lessons only.Please provide your own balls for court use.
- Players must bring their own racquets, although there are a few children's racquets that can be signed out with pool staff.
- Signup sheets are posted on the bulletin board near the courts.
- Immediate family members play for free, all other guests pay $10.
- Peter is available for private lessons; please contact him on his cell at 603-530-2623